Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pretzel Pumpkin Grahams

I'm not a fan of pretzels, but these were so cute I HAD to make them. I hate our small town grocery stores, I couldn't find chocolate graham crackers, so I went with regular instead. It was just as good, but in the magazine, they look so much cuter on the darker colored graham crackers. I prefered the pumpkins filled in, but I ran out of candy coating.


Pretzel Pumpkin Grahams
12 whole chocolate graham crackers
1/2 pound white candy coating, chopped
24 miniature pretzels
Orange colored sugar or sprinkles
6 green gumdrops, cut into four lengthwise slices
---------
Cut graham crackers in half, making square. In a microwave, melt white candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one pretzel in candy coating; let excess drip off.

Place on a graham cracker square. If desired, fill pretzel holes with candy coating. Decorate with orange sugar or sprinkles. For stem, dip the back of one gumdrop piece into candy coating; place above the pumpkin. Repeat. Let stand until set, about 30 mins.

2 comments:

  1. I think having the pumpkins not filled in make them look like jack-o-lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ther were jack-o-lanterns, I just like the full pumpkin look more I guess.

    ReplyDelete