Friday, January 21, 2011

Red Velvet Cake Treats

One of the gals at work brought these treats today and according to her they are "OOO LA LA YUMMY"!  So I got the recipe so I can try to make them some day.

Red Velvet Cake Treats
Cook red velvet cake according to package directions. Cool completely. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add a softened container of cream cheese frosting. Mix frosting & cake together with hands and put in freezer until firm. Form mixture into balls and place on wax paper. Put back into freezer. The longer it is in the freezer, the easier it will be to handle. Dip cake balls into melted chocolate and place on wax paper and place back in freezer until set.


2 comments:

  1. I might just have to break down and make these. They sound so good, and Red Velvet is my favorite.. might just have to break down and do some baking.. Am trying hard not to do that til I can loose some weight.. but I might just cave for this.. or, better yet, I shall convince myself that this will be a reward for later.. yeah, that'll be a good reward...

    ReplyDelete